Monday, September 6, 2010

9 6 Northern California

For out last night from home we got as far as Crescent City, about two hours north of San Francisco.Elk Herd Sandra got charged by this Elk but she got a better shot than I did.  She got him coming right at her.My last ride on Halifax was Avenue of the Giants.  I've ridden in these Sequoia's before and it's an amazing and humbling feeling.  I was so glad that I took my bike even though I didn't ride nearly as many miles as I had intended.  But every mile I rode was a favorite part of the trip.
(Halifax's last comment)  Barbara definitely had delusions of grandeur when it came to how far she would be riding me on this trip.  But I was glad to get to go along and Barbara (and even Sandra who never even got to ride me) had no regrets about taking me.  I'm kind of sorry the trip is almost over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment